With specialists in financial translation, legal translation, medical/pharmaceutical translation or marketing translation working on your project, you can be sure the end result will be a document that is fit for purpose. Does your translation involve audio, video or graphic design? Or simultaneous translation at a meeting? We can help with that, too.
For more information: Request a quote or call +353 (0)51 852510
- Good translation saves you time and money
Ubiqus provides translation services for corporate, government and legal clients in more than 70 languages. But there’s more to it than that. We don’t simply translate your documents from one language to another; our specialist translators and proofreaders show clear understanding of the context and implications. Relevant academic qualifications or many years of experience in a particular subject area make a world of difference to the end result. That’s why we provide specialist translators already familiar with your specialist terminology.
Even before we start translating your documents, we listen. Your account manager will ask about the nature of the translation and its intended use. As we do the translation, we keep in touch too – for example when our translators and proofreaders identify ambiguous words or phrases, we discuss it with you and agree the correct translation. Then we add the new word or phrase to a glossary that is specific to you.
Do we offer value for money? Most certainly. General translation agencies or freelance translators may look cheaper initially, but when a translator doesn’t understand the context of your document, they will simply opt for a very literal, word-for-word translation. This will sound awkward and won’t make sense – which means that more time (and money) must be spent to correct it. Our specialised approach is proven to avoid the unnecessary work and expense associated with mediocre translations.
The bottom line: accurate, high-fidelity translations. First time.
- Financial translation: Translation of equity and bond research, economic research, financial statements, regulatory statements, press releases.
- Legal translation: Translation of contracts and agreements of all types, evidence and court documents.
- Medical and pharmaceutical translation: Translation of product information, drug leaflets, press releases, journal articles, meeting minutes, conference materials.
- Marketing translation: Translation of posters, leaflets, brochures, press releases, reports, videos, magazines, product information, public information, annual reports.
- Public sector translation: Translation for national government, local authorities, primary case trusts and housing associations.
- General translation: Translation of conference materials, agendas, letters, memos, meeting minutes, policy documents.
- Simultaneous translation: Technically, translation is written. Interpreting – sometimes called “simultaneous translation” – is spoken. Translation and interpreting are very different skills; we offer both.