HIRE of Electronic Voting Systems: the Advantages
When you hire voting systems through Ubiqus, you can relax in the knowledge that all will run smoothly on the day. From attentive account management and advice, right through to expert technical work at the meeting, clients who hire our voting systems know that they will get helpful attention and support. Combined with competitive pricing, hiring voting systems is the right choice for many.
For more information: Request a quote or call +353 (0)51 852510
- Why hire Ubiqus voting systems?
When our clients choose to hire Ubiqus voting systems, here are some of the key considerations:
- Convenience.When you hire a voting system, you eliminate the hassle of having to deal with it yourself. We code the PowerPoint presentation with the questions you want to ask; we deal with your last-minute changes; we ensure the voting runs well at your meeting. Hiring a system also takes away the need to deal with all the little details – like making sure all the batteries in the handsets are fully charged!
- Expert advice. Our account managers will always ask you about your goals for using voting systems. Then we can help you plan your questions and presentations so that the voting systems really do improve the outcome of your meetings.
- Reports of the meeting. Ubiqus provides an unusual combination of skills and expertise: decades of experience in transcription and summary writing, and decades of experience in voting systems. We combine the two to provide publication-quality reports that integrate the results of the voting with a summary of proceedings. You can use the finished document to keep in the archive, post on your website or disseminate to stakeholders.
- Ad hoc or periodic meetings. Clients who require voting systems only from time to time, or for particular types of meetings, frequently choose to hire rather than purchase voting systems.
- Cost-effective. It can be extremely cost-effective to hire voting systems. In a tough economic climate, many organisations are looking carefully at the savings to be made by outsourcing. When you’re making your calculation, consider: how often do you want to use the voting system? Who will run the system and what is the cost of their time? When you add up the purchase cost and factor in the cost of staff time to run the voting system, it can make good cost sense to hire.
However, purchasing your own voting system can also be a good choice!
Read the advantages of voting systems purchase to find out why.
Return to an overview of Ubiqus’ electronic voting systems