Is a word for word transcription the best choice for your needs? For some clients, a concise summary is much more effective. We can encapsulate the meat of long discussions into as little as two pages per hour of meeting, so you can ensure maximum accessibility for your readers.
For more information: Request a quote or call +353 (0)51 852510
- Why choose a summary?
Summaries are the most efficient way to capture the content of a meeting.
- Summaries are ideally suited for publication to intranet and distribution by email.
- They get right to the heart of the speaker’s message.
- Given their reduced length, they are far easier to read and can be acted upon quickly.
- Summaries can be an excellent choice for concise meeting minutes.
- Unlike a stenographer, your Ubiqus summary writer can objectively edit information.
- Documents fit their precise objectives.
- Summaries are tailored to reflect the information you simply have to have.
- Your choice of summaries
1. Standard Summary
6 pages per hour of meeting.
The Standard Summary uses rewriting and the selection of primary information over secondary information to achieve its page yield.
2. Brief Summary
4 pages per hour of meeting.
Only the information that goes to the heart of the speaker’s message is retained. We discuss with the client beforehand what issues and themes are most important so that these can be brought out in the document.
3. Executive Summary
2 pages per hour of meeting.
This is an enhanced outline of the meeting, perhaps closest to what is traditionally known as ‘minutes.’ This type of report is normally guided by the interests of the client to include certain information.
4. Thematic Summary
We assist clients who order multiple documents by drawing the major themes across the whole range of reports into one thematic summary – to the length you specify. Government bodies also use this service to help them analyse and interpret findings drawn from public consultations.
For a comparison of our different types of summaries, download examples of summaries.
- A flexible range of documents
You may have different needs. We can accommodate them. If you need a document that captures more information than a summary, our portfolio of services includes Revised Reports, Full Transcripts and verbatim transcripts. It’s a fluid approach – talk to us and we’ll help identify the most appropriate options for you.